- 1-Lightly spray the inside of the slow cooker with PAM.
- 2-Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker
- 3-Cover the chicken with the packet of taco seasoning.
- 4-Pour the salsa on top, and smooth it out so it covers everything.
- 5-Cover and cook 8 hours on low.
- 6***Be sure not to remove the lid at anytime, as if you do you will need to add 30 mins to cooking time. (not worth it :) )***.
- 7-When chicken is done, take 2 forks and shred the chicken and the salsa will absorb into it (also the salsa will not taste like salsa anymore, it reduces to more of a juicy sauce instead of chunky).
- 8-Serve anyway you'd like :) with rice, with tortilla chips, in a torpedo roll, or any other way you can think of!.This recipe was a real hit. It was so easy to make, and also inexpensive because it is so simple to make. The kids thought it was okay, but Mike and I loved it. I also thought it was pretty healthy and I love that you can customize it any way you want to.****